Golden Money Plant, Epipremnum aureum goldii
( Shipping cost )
- Transport charges are extra weight to weight cost will be changing
We are started Greens nursery exports a quality products are delivered and Best service's are there one of the big wholesale plant nursery entered India. Please order minimum requirements of plants I will get quotations and we are also arranged vehicle
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Common name:Money Plant Golden
Regional name:Marathi - Money Plant Golden
Category:Indoor Plants, Climbers, Creepers & Vines, Groundcovers, Water & Aquatic Plants
Family:Araceae or Alocasia family
Light:Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
Water:Normal, Can tolerate more
Primarily grown for:Foliage
:Flowers are inconspicuous
Foliage color:Yellow, Green
Plant Height or length:8 to 12 meters
Plant Form:Climbing or growing on support
- Special Character:
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Good for Cut foliage
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Animals will not eat
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- Plant Description:
- - Epipremnums are native to tropical areas of Southeast Asia.
- This variety has bright golden yellow leaves.
- They are climbing foliage plants.
- Till these plants grow on the ground their leaves stay small. Once they get the support of a tree or wall their leaves become huge.
- Their growth habit makes them useful as pedestal plants, in terrariums, on moss sticks, as ground covers and for hanging baskets.
- Plants tolerate water very well. In fact plants growing in pain water survive and thrive for years.
- Growing tips:
- - Are versatile in use. They are hardy and easy to grow.
- Any soil is fine. Avoid very alkaline soils.
- Plants can take full sunlight in high humidity coastal areas or cooler hilly areas. In the hot plains they do well in shade.
- If they are to be grown upright they require supports.
- All money plants like good air circulation.
- They are relatively free from pests and diseases.