Stunning Kaner, Nerium Oleander Plant in Various Colors - Shop Now
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 360.00
Current price Rs. 320.00
- Common name:
- Nerium Cream, Nerium Yellow
- Regional name:
- Hindi - Kaner, Gujarati - Kagaer, Kannada - Kanagalu, Malayalam - Areli, Marathi - Kanher, Sanskrit - Karavira, Tamil - Arali, Telugu - Ganneru
- Apocynaceae or Plumeria or Oleander family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Animals will not eat
- Poisonous if eaten
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- Not a very common nerium colour. Plants grow to 2 to 3 meters tall. Can be trimmed and kept short to under 1.5 m. The leaves are not eaten by animals & therefore they can be planted anywhere. It tolerates less water and is a profuse bloomers.can tolerate low water conditions well.
- Also handle vehicle pollution on road medians.
- - Grow in any garden soil & can neglect & drought condition.
- Warm climate wheter dry or moist.
- Plant is not touched by animals even the goats.
- Grow in pots.
- Growth at ground cover.
- Will grow in any garden soil.
- Can tolerate neglect and drought condition.
- Warm climate both dry or moist are fine. Does not like it very cold.
- Plant is not touched by animals even goats.
- Can be grown in pots as well.
- Regular pruing should be done to keep the plants in shape.