Buy Lantana White Erect (Lantana camara erecta nivea) - A Stunning and Erect Growing Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Lantana White Erect Growing
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Ghaneri, Hindi - Desi Lantana, Gujarati - Ghanidalia, Kannada - Nata Hu Gida, Malayalam - Arippu, Punjabi - Desi Lantana, Tamil - Arippu, Telugu - Pulikampa
- Verbenaceae or Verbena family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Lantana camara is a species of flowering plant that is native to the Americas. It is an evergreen shrub that grows to a height of 3-6 feet and has a spread of 3-6 feet. The leaves are oval-shaped and green, and the flowers are produced in clusters and come in a variety of colors including pink, red, orange, and yellow. The plant is drought-tolerant and does well in full sun to partial shade. It is often used as a landscape plant in tropical and subtropical regions, and is known for attracting hummingbirds and butterflies. Lantana camara is considered to be invasive in some areas, so it is important to check with your local authorities before planting it.
Lantana camara is a relatively easy plant to care for, and it is well-suited to growing in a range of soil types as long as the soil is well-draining. The plant prefers full sun to partial shade and does well in hot, dry conditions. To care for Lantana camara, follow these tips:
Water the plant regularly, but be careful not to overwater it as it is susceptible to root rot. Allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings.
Fertilize the plant once a month with a balanced fertilizer.
Prune the plant regularly to maintain its shape and encourage new growth.
Pest infestations can be a problem for Lantana camara, so keep an eye out for signs of pests such as aphids and whiteflies and treat as needed.
In cold climates, Lantana camara should be grown in containers and brought indoors during the winter months.
Overall, Lantana camara is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to care for and can add a tropical touch to your garden.
Lantana camara is a flowering plant that is known for its attractive flowers and ability to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. In addition to its ornamental value, the plant has a number of other benefits:
Lantana camara is drought-tolerant, making it a good choice for dry or hot climates.
The plant is resistant to pests and diseases, which makes it easy to care for.
Lantana camara is known for its ability to improve air quality by removing toxins from the air.
The plant has been used for medicinal purposes in some cultures, with the leaves and roots being used to treat a variety of ailments including fever, wounds, and skin conditions.
Lantana camara is also used as a natural insect repellent, with the leaves and flowers being crushed and applied to the skin to repel mosquitoes and other insects.
Overall, Lantana camara is a versatile plant that can provide a range of benefits in the garden and beyond.