Ficus Black Plant for Sale – Add Elegance to Your Space with This Stunning Ornamental Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Info The Ficus Black is a variety of the popular Ficus genus known for its dark and glossy leaves. Often cultivated as an ornamental plant, it adds elegance and a touch of nature to indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Soil Selection: Use a well-draining soil mix with peat, perlite, and compost.
- Planting Site: Choose a location with indirect sunlight and protection from harsh winds.
- Planting Depth: Plant the Ficus Black so that the top of the root ball is just below the soil surface.
- Watering: Water thoroughly right after planting and keep the soil moist but not soggy.
- Sunlight: Provide bright, indirect sunlight for optimal growth.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist, reducing water during winter months.
- Feeding: Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
- Pruning: Trim the plant as needed to maintain shape and remove any dead or damaged growth.
- Watering Care: Avoid over or under-watering, as this can lead to root rot or leaf drop.
- Pest Control: Keep an eye out for common pests like aphids and spider mites.
- Temperature: Ficus Black prefers a temperature range of 60-75°F (15-24°C).
- Humidity: Maintain a humidity level of 40-50% if possible.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Ficus Black adds a sophisticated touch to any space with its stunning dark foliage.
- Air Purification: Like other Ficus varieties, it can help in filtering indoor air.
- Ease of Care: Being a relatively low-maintenance plant, it's suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners.
- Therapeutic Value: Caring for plants, including the Ficus Black, can provide relaxation and a sense of accomplishment.