Beautiful Yellow Chrysanthemum Flowers for Sale - Add Elegance to Your Garden Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Chrysanthemum Yellow
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Shewanti, Hindi - Guldaudi, Bengali - Chandramallika, Gujarati - Guldaudi, Kannada - Shavantiga, Malayalam - Shevanti, Punjabi - Gendi, Tamil - Akkarakkaram, Telugu - Chamunti, Sanskrit - Sevanti
- Flowering Pot Plants, Medicinal Plants, Groundcovers
- Compositae or Sunflower family
Introduction to Yellow Chrysanthemum Flower Plant
Yellow Chrysanthemums, also known as mums, are popular perennials that showcase their vibrant yellow blooms in the fall. They are highly prized for their beauty, ease of care, and various uses in traditional medicine, teas, and culinary delights.
Growing Yellow Chrysanthemum Flower Plant
- Planting Time: Plant yellow chrysanthemums in the spring or fall when the soil temperature is above 50°F (10°C).
- Sunlight Requirements: These plants need full sun, at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day.
- Soil Requirements: Well-draining soil with a pH of 6.5 to 7.0 is best.
- Spacing: Space the plants 18 to 24 inches apart to allow for proper air circulation.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but avoid overwatering, as this can lead to root rot.
Caring for Yellow Chrysanthemum Flower Plant
- Fertilization: Apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer in the spring and again in midsummer.
- Pinching: Pinch back the tips of the plant in early summer to promote bushier growth and more blooms.
- Deadheading: Remove spent flowers to encourage continuous blooming and maintain the plant's appearance.
- Winter Care: Apply a layer of mulch around the plant's base in the fall to provide insulation during the winter.
Benefits of Yellow Chrysanthemum Flower Plant
- Medicinal Properties: Chrysanthemums have been used in traditional medicine for centuries to treat various ailments such as fever, headache, and inflammation.
- Tea: Dried yellow chrysanthemum flowers can be used to make a delicious and soothing herbal tea with various health benefits.
- Culinary Uses: Edible chrysanthemum flowers can be used in salads, stir-fries, and other dishes for a splash of color and unique flavor.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Yellow chrysanthemums add vibrant color to your garden and can be used as cut flowers to brighten up your home.
The Yellow Chrysanthemum Flower Plant is a fantastic addition to any garden or landscape. With proper care, you can enjoy its stunning beauty, delightful fragrance, and various benefits for years to come. Happy planting!