Buy the Radiant Hibiscus rosa sinensis #33 Plant Today and Add a Touch of Beauty to Your Garden!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Hibiscus # 33, Shoe Flower
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Jasvandi, Hindi - Jasut, Bengali - Joba, Gujarati - Jasuva, Kannada - Dasavala, Malayalam - Chembarathi, Punjabi - Jasum, Sanskrit - Japa, Tamil - Semparuthi, Telugu - Java Pushpamu Dasana
- Malvaceae Hibiscus or Cotton family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Hibiscus rosa sinensis is a species of flowering plant in the family Malvaceae, native to East Asia. It is a shrub or small tree that can grow up to 4-6 meters in height. The leaves are alternate, simple, and have a lobed or toothed margin. The flowers are large, showy, and have a trumpet-shaped corolla that can be red, pink, orange, yellow, or white. The plant is known for its attractive flowers and is commonly used as an ornamental plant in gardens and as a houseplant. It is also known as the Chinese hibiscus, China rose, or shoe flower. The plant is sensitive to frost and should be protected from freezing temperatures. It prefers a warm and humid environment with plenty of sunlight and well-draining soil. It should be watered regularly and fertilized monthly during the growing season. The plant is prone to pests such as aphids, mealybugs, and scale insects. These can be controlled with the use of pesticides or by removing the affected parts of the plant..
Hibiscus rosa sinensis is relatively easy to care for and can make a beautiful addition to any home or garden. Here are a few tips on how to care for your hibiscus plant:
Light: The plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. It can tolerate some direct sunlight, but it is best to protect it from intense, midday sun to prevent leaf scorching.
Watering: Water the plant regularly, making sure to keep the soil evenly moist but not soggy. Water the plant thoroughly and allow the excess water to drain away. Avoid letting the plant sit in standing water.
Temperature: The plant prefers a warm and humid environment. Keep it away from drafts and protect it from freezing temperatures.
Soil: The plant prefers well-draining soil that is high in organic matter. A potting mix formulated for tropical plants is a good choice.
Fertilizing: Fertilize the plant monthly during the growing season with a balanced fertilize that is high in nitrogen.
Pruning: Prune the plant regularly to remove dead or damaged branches and to shape the plant. Be sure to use clean, sharp scissors and make cuts at a 45-degree angle.
Pests: The plant is susceptible to pests such as aphids, mealybugs, and scale insects. These can be controlled with the use of pesticides or by removing the affected parts of the plant.
By following these care tips, you can help your hibiscus rosa sinensis plant thrive and produce beautiful flowers.
Hibiscus rosa sinensis is known for its attractive flowers and is often grown as an ornamental plant for its beauty. In addition to its visual appeal, the plant also has some potential health benefits. Here are a few examples:
Cardiovascular health: Some studies have suggested that hibiscus tea, made from the dried petals of the hibiscus plant, may help to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels, potentially benefiting cardiovascular health.
Antioxidant properties: The plant is a rich source of antioxidants, which are compounds that help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants are thought to have a variety of potential health benefits, including reducing the risk of certain diseases.
Antibacterial properties: The plant has been shown to have antibacterial properties, which may make it useful in the treatment of infections.
Hair care: The plant is sometimes used in hair care products due to its ability to improve the health and appearance of hair. It is believed to help nourish and moisturize the hair, making it softer and more manageable.
It's important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the potential health benefits of hibiscus rosa sinensis and to determine the appropriate dosage and use. As with any herbal remedy, it is best to consult with a healthcare provider before using it for medicinal purposes.