Buy Stunning Ixora Rosea Plant - Add a Pop of Color to Your Garden Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Ixora Pink
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Sadha Pink Ixora
- Rubiaceae or Ixora and Pentas family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Light Pink
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Ixora is a flowering plant that is native to tropical regions of the world. It is a popular ornamental plant that is known for its bright and colorful flowers, which bloom year-round in warm climates. Ixora plants are relatively easy to care for and can be grown in a variety of soils, as long as they are well-draining. They prefer to be grown in full sun to partial shade and need regular watering to thrive. These plants can grow to be 3-5 feet tall and wide, and they produce clusters of small, trumpet-shaped flowers that come in a range of colors, including red, orange, pink, and yellow. The flowers of the Ixora plant are often used in bouquets and floral arrangements, and the plants themselves can be used as borders or hedge plants in landscaping.
To care for an Ixora plant, follow these guidelines:
Plant your Ixora in well-draining soil in a location that gets full sun to partial shade.
Water your Ixora regularly, making sure to keep the soil evenly moist but not waterlogged. Avoid letting the soil dry out completely, as this can cause the leaves to wilt and the flowers to wither.
Fertilize your Ixora once a month with a balanced fertilizer to promote healthy growth and flower production.
Prune your Ixora regularly to remove any dead or damaged branches and to shape the plant. This will help to encourage new growth and maintain a compact, attractive shape.
Keep an eye out for pests, such as aphids, mealybugs, and scales, which can attack Ixora plants. If you notice any pests, use an appropriate insecticide to control them.
Protect your Ixora from extreme temperatures, such as frost or extreme heat, as it is a tropical plant and is not tolerant of extreme weather conditions.
By following these care instructions, your Ixora plant should thrive and produce a beautiful display of colorful flowers.
Ixora plants are popular ornamental plants that are grown for their bright and colorful flowers. They are also known to have some potential health benefits, as they contain compounds that may have medicinal properties. Some potential benefits of Ixora plants include:
Antioxidant activity: Some research suggests that Ixora plants contain compounds that have antioxidant properties, which may help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Anti-inflammatory effects: Some studies have found that Ixora plants may have anti-inflammatory effects, which may be beneficial for reducing inflammation in the body.
Antimicrobial properties: Ixora plants may have antimicrobial properties, which may make them effective at killing or inhibiting the growth of certain types of bacteria and fungi.
Other potential benefits: Some research suggests that Ixora plants may have a variety of other potential health benefits, including the ability to lower blood sugar levels, reduce anxiety, and improve cognitive function.
It's important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the potential health benefits of Ixora plants and to determine the appropriate dosages and methods of use. As with any natural remedy, it is important to speak with a healthcare provider before using Ixora plants for medicinal purposes.