Double Tagar Variegated Tabernaemontana coronaria flore-pleno for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Tiger Tagar Double
- Regional name:
- Marathi- Chandani, Tagar, Gujarati - Sagar, Tagar; Bengali - Chameli, Tagar, Tagur; Hindi - Chandui, Taggai, Taggar; Kannada - Nagin-kanda; Nepali - Asuru; Sanskrit - Tagara; Telugu - Grandi, Tagarapu, Nandivardhana
- Apocynaceae or Plumeria or Oleander family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Yellow
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Suitable for road median planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Plants are medium sized bushy with vividly variegated leaves 10-12 cm long.
- Flowers are pure white and double flowered they are often lost in the brightly colored foliage.
- Plants can get leggy especially in low light. A bit of hard pruning easily remedies the situation.
- - This tagar likes it warm and humid.
- These are plants that will grow in any type of soil.
- If you not able to care for your plants - these are the plants for you.
- Hardy plants are suitable for growing in gardens as well as pots.
- Need pruning one or more times in a year. Pruning should be done after the flush of flowers has finished. This promotes quick regrowth and new flowers.
- Grows well in full sun and porous soil. Plants cannot stand water stagnation.
- If fertilized they will stay and flower for many many years.