Striking Green Laurentii Snake Plant (Sansevieria trifasciata) for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 500.00
Current price Rs. 400.00
- Common name:
- Mother In Laws Tongue, Snake Plant, Sanseveria, Bowstring Hemp.
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Sanseveria Variegated
- Cacti & Succulents, Shrubs, Groundcovers, Indoor Plants
- Liliaceae or Lily family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing, Low light tolerant
- Requires less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- March, April, May, Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Yellow
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Suitable for road median planting
- Good on seaside
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - The most known and used Sanseveria variety.
- Used to be very popular in the 1960s. Has become very popular as an indoor plant again in the last few years.
- Has been decleared as one of the best plants for purifing household air by NASA.
- Plants have long variegated leaves that have yellow margins.
- Very effective in todays minimalistic landscaping.
- A well grown plant in a tall pot with white stones on the soil make a low maintainence and pretty looking plant
- - Sanseverias are some of the easiest plants to grow.
- The care that they require - is no care at all!
- Plants will perform well in well drained sandy soils.
- Water them less.
- Grow well in pots as well as the ground