Devil’s ivy (Epipremnum aureum) Golden Pothos Money Plant With White Fiber Pot | Evergreen Indoor Live Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 1,000.00
Current price Rs. 349.00
- Common name:
- Money Plant Variegated
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Money Plan
- Indoor Plants, Climbers, Creepers & Vines, Groundcovers, Water & Aquatic Plants
- Araceae or Alocasia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Yellow
- Plant Height or length:
- 8 to 12 meters
- Plant Form:
- Climbing or growing on support
- Special Character:
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Good for Cut foliage
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Animals will not eat
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Epipremnums are native to tropical areas of Southeast Asia.
- This variety is exactly the same as money plant. It has more variegation. In growing terms it is slightly slower.
- They are climbing foliage plants.
- Till these plants grow on the ground their leaves stay small. Once they get the support of a tree or wall their leaves become huge.
- Their growth habit makes them useful as pedestal plants, in terrariums, on moss sticks, as ground covers and for hanging baskets.
- Plants tolerate water very well. In fact plants growing in pain water survive and thrive for years.
- - Are versatile in use. They are hardy and easy to grow.
- Any soil is fine. Avoid very alkaline soils.
- Plants can take full sunlight in high humidity coastal areas or cooler hilly areas. In the hot plains they do well in shade.
- If they are to be grown upright they require supports.
- All money plants like good air circulation.
- They are relatively free from pests and diseases.