Tropical Sunrise Philodendron | Add a Pop of Color to Your Home with This Exotic Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 399.00
Current price Rs. 249.00
- Common name:
- Bronze Leaved Philodendron
- Indoor Plants, Climbers, Creepers & Vines, Groundcovers
- Araceae or Alocasia family
- Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Bronze or coppery, Brown, Green
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Climbing or growing on support
- Special Character:
- Good for Cut foliage
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - A truly beautiful philodendron species. The young leaves are a beautiful golden brown to bronze colour.
- They turn greener as they mature. Plants are medium growth and therefore require lesser trimming.
- Plants form nice full specimens.
- Philodendrons are plants from the tropical jungles.
- They love warm weather, water and shade.
- This variety has medium 30 cms leaves, climbs well - not too lanky not too compact.
- As with all of the Philodendrons this too is very hardy. The leaves are elongated and undivided.
- Plants may require to be cut back if they get too tall.
- This is not a very quick growing climber and popularly grown on moss sticks.
- It can also be effectively used to cover bare tree trunks in landscapes or as a ground cover.
- Grows well at warm temperatures and in high humidity. They like bright light but not direct sunlight. The soil HAS to be well drained. If they are being put in pots - arranging a few broken pot pieces at the bottom will aid in drainage. Adding sand in potting mix is also a good idea. Plants with climbing habit do well on moss stick support.
As moss is a banned item in India - we at indiaplants.com use and recommend coir. This is cheaper and equally effective.