Beautiful and Elegant | Aglaonema Red, Lady Valentine, and Anyamanee (Red) Plants for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Aglaonema Malay Beauty, Chinese Evergreen, Golden Evergreen
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Aglow-neema
Family: Araceae or Alocasia family
Aglaonema Red Valentine, also known as Chinese Evergreen, is a popular indoor plant species due to its attractive foliage and ease of care. This plant has dark green leaves with red edges that look like they have been painted with a brush. Here's all the information you need to know about growing, caring and benefits of Aglaonema Red Valentine plant:
- Light: Aglaonema Red Valentine is a low light-tolerant plant and does well in moderate to low light conditions. However, it prefers bright, indirect light, which helps it grow better.
- Watering: This plant requires moist soil but not soaking wet. Overwatering can cause root rot, so it is important to let the soil dry slightly between waterings.
- Soil: Aglaonema Red Valentine needs a well-draining soil mix, which can be a combination of peat moss, perlite, and vermiculite.
- Temperature: The ideal temperature range for Aglaonema Red Valentine is between 60°F to 85°F (16°C to 29°C).
- Humidity: Aglaonema Red Valentine prefers high humidity, so you can mist the leaves regularly, or place a humidity tray under the pot.
- Fertilizer: Aglaonema Red Valentine requires a balanced fertilizer once every two to four weeks during the growing season (spring and summer).
- Pruning: You can trim the leaves as needed to maintain the shape of the plant and encourage bushiness.
- Pests: Aglaonema Red Valentine is susceptible to pests such as spider mites, mealybugs, and thrips. Keep an eye out for any infestations and treat them promptly.
- Repotting: Repot your Aglaonema Red Valentine every two to three years to ensure that it has enough room to grow and to refresh the soil mix.
- Air Purification: Aglaonema Red Valentine is an excellent air purifier, removing pollutants such as formaldehyde, benzene, and toluene from the air.
- Stress-relieving: Studies have shown that plants such as Aglaonema Red Valentine can help reduce stress and improve mental health.
- Decoration: The attractive foliage of Aglaonema Red Valentine makes it an attractive addition to any room in your home.
In conclusion, Aglaonema Red Valentine is a low-maintenance, easy-to-grow plant that is perfect for anyone who wants to bring some green into their home. With its attractive foliage, air-purifying properties, and stress-relieving benefits, this plant is definitely worth considering for your indoor garden.