Adiantum hispidulum 'Brown Maiden Hair' Fern - The Tough & Hardy Fern for Your Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Brown Maiden Hair Fern, Rough Maidenhair
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Hansraj, Hindi - Hansraj, Gujarati - Hanspadi, Kannada - Pursha, Punjabi - Gunkiri, Sanskrit - Brahmadani, Tamil - Mayisikki.
- Ferns, Indoor Plants, Groundcovers
- Polypodiaceae or Fern family
Adiantum hispidulum, commonly known as Hairy Maidenhair Fern, is a species of fern native to the South Pacific region. It is an attractive fern that is often used in landscaping and gardening due to its delicate appearance and low maintenance needs.
Adiantum hispidulum can be grown in various habitats, including damp forests, and shaded areas. They can be propagated by dividing the roots or by spores of the fronds. They grow best in well-drained soil with a pH of 6.0 to 7.0, in a bright but indirect light.
Adiantum hispidulum requires consistent moisture and humidity. Watering the fern regularly, especially during the growing season, will help keep the soil evenly moist. To maintain optimal moisture, you can place a tray of water near the fern, or use a humidifier. They are also sensitive to changes in temperature and light, so it is best to place them in a stable environment.
Adiantum hispidulum is not only a beautiful addition to any garden or indoor space, but it also has many benefits. It helps to purify the air by removing pollutants and improving air quality. Additionally, it is known to help reduce stress and promote relaxation. It is also a popular choice for use in decoration, as it adds a natural, calming ambiance to any room.
In conclusion, Adiantum hispidulum is a low-maintenance, attractive fern that provides many benefits, including air purification, stress reduction, and decoration. By providing it with adequate moisture, humidity, and a stable environment, you can keep this beautiful fern thriving for years to come.