Striking Vericagated Allamanda Hybrid Flowers: Add Color to Your Garden Today
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 199.00
Current price Rs. 149.00
- Common name:
- Allamanda Hybrids flowring plants(Vericagated)
- Regional name:
- Bengali - Harkakra, Kannada - Arasinhu, Malayalam - Kolaambi, Telugu - Allenandatheega, Marathi - Pivlee Ghunti, Hindi - Pilaghanti
- Climbers, Creepers & Vines, Shrubs
- Apocynaceae or Plumeria or Oleander family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Climbing or growing on support
- Special Character:
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- This popular climber comes from Brazil. It is an evergreen, shrubby climber with hairy branches. Leaves are in whorls of four, obovate or oblanceolate in shape.
Flowers are large, showy, yellow 6 cm across on axillary cymose panicle. Plant can grow to 3 to 5 meters long.
Lower portion of corolla tubular upper portion companulate ending in 5 orbicular lobed petals. Named after professor of natural history Dr. Fr. Allamanda.
- Allamandas are very fast growing plants. They do best in full sun. However they can also tolerate partial shade. They require well drained soil and rich soils. A little extra care while making the soil good will go a long way in getting good results for Allamandas. Flowers in summer & rains. It can be trained on wall, porch, pillar & arch.
Extensively grown as climbers or shrubs in tropical garden.
Plants need copious amounts of water when growing.