Stunning Allamanda Hybrid Variegated Flowers: Add a Pop of Color to Your Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 199.00
Current price Rs. 149.00
- Common name:
- Allamanda Hybrids Other Than Purple
- Climbers, Creepers & Vines, Shrubs
- Marathi - Hybrid Allamanda, Bengali - Harkakra, Kannada - Arasinhu, Malayalam - Kolaambi, Telugu - Allenandathe, Hindi - Pilaghanti
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Special Character:
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- These are new hybrids of the popular allamanda climber from Brazil. It is an evergreen, shrubby climber with hairy branches. Leaves are in whorls of four, obovate or oblanceolate in shape. Flowers are huge - even bigger than the original, large, showy, 12 to 15 cm across on axillary cymose panicle. Plant can grow to 3 to 5 meters long.
- Allamandas are very fast growing plants. They do best in full sun. However they can also tolerate partial shade. They require well drained and rich soils. A little extra care while making the soil good will go a long way in getting good results for Allamandas. Flowers in summer & rains. It can be trained on wall, porch, pillar & arch.
As these plants are recent introductions - they are slightly expensive and have not become as popular as the older species. Plants need copious amounts of water when growing.