Discover the Aromatic World of Amomum Cardamomum (Elettaria Cardamomum)
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 199.00
Current price Rs. 149.00
- Common name:
- Regional name:
- Hindi – Elaichi, Bengali – Elaichi, Gujarati – Elaychi, Kannada – Yelakki, Malayalam – Elathari, Marathi – Velchi, Oriya – Alachi, Punjabi – Elaychi, Sanskrit – Ela, Tamil - Yelakkai Or Elakkai, Telegu - Yealak-kayulu Or Elakkayi, Urdu - Ilaychi
- Spice plants & edible Herbs, Medicinal Plants, Shrubs
- Zingiberaceae or Ginger family
- Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Fruit or Seed
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Cream, Off white, Light Yellow
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Must have for Farm house or big gardens
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Perennial herb with creeping rhizome and clustering leafy stems which can attain 3 meters.
- Plants start fruiting in 2 to 3 years.
- The flowers are fruit are close to the soil.
- Clumps get quite large over time.
- - Plants require moderate climates. Neither too warm nor to cold.
- Should be planted in well drained fertile soils.
- It can be planted on the eastern or northern sides of bungalows or large trees where it will be partially shaded.
- A well grown plant will yield the Cardamon requirements of one family.
- Cab be grown in pots as a foliage plant. For fruit - it is best grown in the ground.