Dwarf Snap Dragon | Antirrhinum Majus Dwarf - The Perfect Perennial for Your Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Snap Dragon Tall, Floral Snap Dragon, Dragon Jaws
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Snap Dragon
- Flowering Pot Plants, Groundcovers
- Sun growing
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Various colored flowers available viz., Yellow, Red, Pink, White, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Cream, Off white, Light Yellow, Salmon, Orange
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Good for Cut flowers
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Grows best in cooler regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over thousands
- - Normally summer flowering in cooler areas.
- Erect herb with leafy terminal spikes of very showy, curious sac shaped, bilabiate flowers of many colour and shades, velvety red to pink, yellow or white, the yellow mouth is closed but is forced open by bees.
- Not as popular as it should be. Plants make excellent cut flowers as well. They are long lasting.
- - Grow best in full sunlight.
- Plants should be planted 20 to 25 cms apart for getting a full effect.
- Many series with variable heights are available. colors can be planted as mix or seperate colors.
- Plant well in good drained soil or in pots. If they are to be planted in pots - large size pots should be chosen.
- The soil should be well drained and rich with lots of organic matter in it.
- Planting can be done througout the year - very hot and dry summer months should be avoided.