Discover the Beauty and Versatility of Arenga Hookeriana | The Ultimate Exotic Palm for Your Landscape
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 199.00
Current price Rs. 149.00
- Common name:
- Dwarf Arenga Palm
- Palms and Cycads, Indoor Plants, Shrubs
- Palmae or Coconut family
- Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- March, April, May, June, September, October, Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Green, Blue Grey or Silver
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- - Native Thailand and Malaysia.
- This species can have either simple leaves or short pinnate leaves with a few leaflets.
- The leaflets are characteristically shaped like the blade of a paddle but with lobed and sharply toothed margins. The teeth are not rigid.
- They are bright green and shiny on the upper surface and silvery beneath.
- Plants develop into relatively slender clumps and have narrow, cane like stems to about 0.5 m tall.
- This is a highly ornamental small palm which is excellent for a shady position in the tropics.
- Also useful as a tub plant.
- This plant does best in indirect sumlight. Plants form clumps. It is hardy but slow growing. This is why using a good potting mixture is very important. When planting in the ground make sure that the drainage is very good