Brighten Your Garden with the Vibrant Bougainvillea Buttiana Blondie Yellow Orange
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Bougainvillea Yellow Orange
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Bougainvillea, Bengali - Baganbilash, Hindi - Baganvilas, Telugu- Bogam Malle
- Shrubs, Climbers, Creepers & Vines
- Nyctaginaceae or Bougainvillea family
The Bougainvillea x buttiana 'Blondie Yellow Orange' is a vibrant, tropical plant known for its stunning, bright yellow-orange blooms. This guide will provide you with complete information on how to grow, care for, and enjoy the benefits of this beautiful plant.
- Family: Nyctaginaceae
- Genus: Bougainvillea
- Species: x buttiana
- Cultivar: 'Blondie Yellow Orange'
- Growth habit: Climbing, bushy
- Bloom color: Yellow-orange
- Bloom season: Spring to autumn
- Foliage: Evergreen, dark green
Planting and Growing Conditions
- Location: Choose a sunny spot with at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight per day.
- Soil: Well-draining, slightly acidic to neutral soil (pH 5.5-7) is ideal.
- Hardiness: USDA Zones 9-11; frost-sensitive, bring indoors during winter in colder climates.
- Spacing: Plant 5-8 feet apart to allow for proper air circulation and growth.
Care and Maintenance
- Watering: Water regularly, allowing the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Avoid over-watering, which can lead to root rot.
- Fertilizing: Apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
- Pruning: Prune after the blooming season to maintain shape and encourage new growth.
- Pest and Disease Control: Inspect regularly for pests like aphids and mealybugs. Use organic or chemical treatments as necessary.
Benefits of Bougainvillea x buttiana 'Blondie Yellow Orange'
- Ornamental Value: Its vibrant yellow-orange blooms add a pop of color to gardens, patios, and balconies.
- Low Maintenance: Requires minimal care, making it suitable for beginner gardeners.
- Versatility: Can be grown in containers, as a climbing vine, or pruned into a shrub.
Propagating Bougainvillea x buttiana 'Blondie Yellow Orange'
- Cuttings: Take semi-hardwood cuttings in late spring or early summer, dip in rooting hormone, and plant in well-draining potting mix. Keep the cuttings moist and in a warm, bright location until roots develop.
- Layering: Bend a low-growing branch to the ground, make a small cut on the underside, and cover with soil. The branch will root at the cut, and can be severed from the parent plant once established.