Beautiful Bougainvillea | Buttiana Lady Mary Bearing Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Bougainvillea Yellow, Bougainvillea Golden
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Pivla Kagadi Phool, Bengali - Baganbilash, Hindi - Baganvilas, Telugu- Bogam Malle
- Climbers, Creepers & Vines, Shrubs
- Nyctaginaceae or Bougainvillea family
Bougainvillea is a tropical, evergreen climbing plant that is native to South America. It is known for its brightly colored bracts that come in shades of pink, purple, yellow, orange, and red. The actual flowers are small and white, but they are surrounded by these large, showy bracts, which give the appearance of flowers.
Bougainvillea plants are very versatile and can be grown in a variety of ways. They can be grown as climbers, trailing plants, shrubs, or even as bonsai plants. They need a warm and humid climate, and grow best in well-draining soil. In areas with mild winters, bougainvillea can be planted outside in a sunny location, and in colder climates, they can be grown in pots that can be brought inside during the winter months.
Light: Bougainvillea plants require full sun to thrive. They will grow best in a location that receives at least six hours of direct sunlight each day. -Water: Water your bougainvillea regularly, but be careful not to over-water it. Allow the soil to dry out between waterings. Bougainvillea are drought-tolerant, so it's better to underwater than overwater. -Soil: Bougainvillea prefers well-draining soil that is slightly acidic. A good quality, all-purpose potting soil will work well for bougainvillea. -Fertilizer: Bou Gainvillea plants benefit from regular feeding with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer during the growing season.
- Ornamental: Bougainvillea is widely grown for its ornamental value. Its brightly colored bracts make it an attractive addition to any garden or landscape.
- Screening: Bou Gainvillea can be trained to grow as a hedge or screen, making it a great option for providing privacy or blocking unsightly views.
- Erosion Control: Bou Gainvillea is often used for erosion control due to its ability to rapidly grow and cover large areas of land.
- Air Purification: Bou Gainvillea has been shown to help purify the air by removing pollutants such as carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, and sulfur dioxide.