Buy Brassia Actinophylla (Schefflera) - Large & Healthy Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 399.00
Current price Rs. 360.00
- Common name:
- Australian Umbrella Plant, Schefflera, Octopus Tree, Queensland Umbrella Tree, Brassaia
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Brassia
- Indoor Plants, Trees, Shrubs
- Araliaceae or Arelia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, February, March, April, May
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 8 to 12 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for screening
- Attracts birds
- Attracts bees
- Recommended for creating shade
- Quick growing trees
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - It is from subtropical regions of Australia.
- Actinophylla in latin refers to the ray-like leaves.
- It is one of the most populer house plants throughout the world.
- The palmately compound leaves are umbrella like in appearance.
- Plants are too big for todays small apartments.
- They are suited for gardens though.
- The plants sucker and branch out from the base. The number of branches growing can be controlled and so the size.
- Flowers are in terminal infloroscence - which too is very pretty.
- - These are hardy pot plants.
- They prefer warm climate and porous but fairly dry medium.
- Foliage remains healthy and green for a long peroids i.e. leaves are not shed quickly.
- They do very well in the landscape as well.