Gorgeous Ornamental Kale Plant - Brassica Oleracea Acephala Crispa for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Flowering Pot Plants, Groundcovers, Vegetable
- Crucferae or Cauliflower family
- Sun growing
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, February, March, November, December
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Pink, White, Blue Grey or Silver, Red
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded
- Special Character:
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Grows best in cooler regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - These are ornamental varieties who form a rosette of color.
- Kales have frilled and wavy leaves.
- They are dwarf plants who may eventually may get up to 3 feet tall.
- They are grown for their long lasting colourful foliage.
- Leaves are blue green. Inner leaves are brightly colored.
- The inner rosette develops color as plants mature.
- Their require night temperatues to drop below 12 to 14 deg to get good color.
- Ornamental kale is edible edible and are mostly used for garnishing or decorating cooked dishes because of their gorgeous colour.
- Flowers are bright yellow. Flower spike is quite long with numerous 4 petal flowers.
- Plants are used in beds, borders and in containers.
- - Grow best in full sunlight.
- As they have to grow to a large size fairly quickly they require good fertile soil with excellent drainage.
- Keep plants well irrigated and moint.
- They are easy plants to take care of.
- Watch out for caterpillars - as these feed on the young undeveloped leaves - and may destroy all the show.