Buy Beautiful Ornamental Cabbage - Brassica oleracea acephala - Add Color to Your Garden Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Ornamental Cabbage, Flowering Cabbage
- Flowering Pot Plants
- Crucferae or Cauliflower family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, February, March, November, December
- Foliage color:
- Green, Purple, Yellow
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Very popular for outdoor planting in japan and China.
- These are ornamental varieties who form a rosette of color.
- Ornamental cabbage has flat leaves and Kales have frilled and wavy leaves.
- They are dwarf varieties though they may eventually get up to 3 feet tall.
- They are grown for their long lasting colourful foliage.
- Leaves are blue green. Inner leaves are brightly colored.
- The inner rosette develops color as plants mature.
- Their require night temperatues to drop below 12 to 14 deg to get good color.
- Flowers are bright yellow. Flower spike is quite long with numerous 4 petal flowers.
- Plants are used in beds, borders and in containers.
- - Grow best in full sunlight.
- As they have to grow to a large size fairly quickly they require good fertile soil with excellent drainage.
- Keep plants well irrigated and moint.
- They are easy plants to take care of.
- Watch out for caterpillars - as these feed on the young undeveloped leaves - and may destroy all the show.