Stunning Brownea Ariza Handkerchief Plant for Sale | Enhance Your Garden Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 399.00
Current price Rs. 360.00
- Common name:
- Brownea Ariza, Handkerchief Plant, Brownia
- Trees, Shrubs
- Leguminosae or Fabaceae or Pea family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- February, March, April, May, June, July
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Form:
- Low spreading, Weeping
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Recommended for creating shade
- Quick growing trees
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- * 5 to 7 mts tall tree.
* Forms a umbrella shaped canopy with branches reaching the ground.
* Leaves produced during summer and rains. Young leaves are very different from other plants. They hang limply are of a very light color.
* Evergreen tree, small flowering tree, sometimes shrublike.
* Origin Panama to Colombia
* flowers inside the canopy.
* Flowers are bright orange red and long lasting.
* It is a relative of the Saraca or Sita Ashok.
- * Deep, rich, fertile and slightly acid soils should be chossen.
* Some protection from sun - especially when planted in dry and hot regions is recommended.
* Do not plant very small plants. It is better to grow them in pots till they are a minimum of 3 feet tall.
* Plant where people can walk close by and can appreciate the blooms inside the canopy.