Experience the Magic of the Night with Brunfelsia americana (Lady of the Night)
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 399.00
Current price Rs. 360.00
- Common name:
- Shrub Honey Suckle, Lady Of The Night
- Shrubs, Trees
- Solanaceae or Potato family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Yellow, Cream, Off white, Light Yellow
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Good for making bonsai
- Plant for puja or prayer flower or leaves
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Poisonous if eaten
- Quick growing trees
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- Good on seaside
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - Native to South America & West Indies.
- Handsome evergreen shrubs.
- Free flowering.
- Medium sized shrub.
- Growes up to 2 m tall.
- Leaves are light green galbrous above 5-10 cm long.
- Flowers are cream to off white. They have a long stalk. Children use the flowers to make soap water bubbles.
- - Slow growing shrub or small tree found in moist or dry limestone woodland and coastal scrub.
- Is good for planting in lawns as will have flowers through out the year.
- Requires regular pruning as plants grow lanky and bottom bare.