Bring Home a Bit of the Desert: Cactus cereus paolina Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Cereus Peruvianus Paolina, also known as Peruvian Apple Cactus or Night-blooming Cereus, is a fast-growing columnar cactus native to South America. This plant is characterized by its ribbed, spiny columns, large nocturnal blooms, and edible fruit. It can make a stunning addition to any cactus garden, landscape, or indoor plant collection.
- Scientific name: Cereus peruvianus 'Paolina'
- Family: Cactaceae
- Native range: South America
- Hardiness zones: 9-11
- Soil: Well-draining cactus or succulent mix
- Light: Full sun to partial shade
- Temperature: Prefer temperatures above 50°F (10°C)
- Propagation: Stem cuttings or seeds
- Planting time: Spring or early summer
- Growth rate: Fast-growing, can reach up to 15 feet (4.5 meters) tall
- Space requirements: Plant 3-4 feet (0.9-1.2 meters) apart for optimal growth
- Watering: Water sparingly, allowing the soil to dry out between waterings
- Fertilization: Apply a balanced, slow-release cactus fertilizer in spring and summer
- Pruning: Prune to maintain shape and encourage branching
- Pest control: Monitor for mealybugs, scale insects, and spider mites
- Winter protection: Move indoors or provide frost protection in colder climates
- Ornamental value: Attractive columnar shape, large nocturnal blooms, and showy fruit
- Edible fruit: Sweet, juicy, and apple-like, high in antioxidants and vitamins
- Drought tolerance: Suitable for xeriscaping or water-wise gardening
- Air purification: Helps remove indoor air pollutants when grown as a houseplant
- Wildlife attraction: Flowers provide nectar for nocturnal pollinators, such as bats and moths
Follow this full guide to enjoy the beauty and benefits of the Cereus Peruvianus Paolina cactus plant in your home or garden.