Buy Rare and Exotic Caesalpinia Coriaria, Libidibia Coriaria, American Sumac, and Divi Divi Plants Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 199.00
Current price Rs. 149.00
- Common name:
- American Sumac, Divi Divi
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Divi Divi, Hindi - Divi Divi, Gujarati - Divi Divi
- Trees, Shrubs
- Leguminosae or Fabaceae or Pea family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- April, May, June, July
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- More than 12 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 8 to 12 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts birds
- Attracts bees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Salt or salinity tolerant
- Good on seaside
- - Its claim to fame - is its ability to make good bonsai. It is one of the top preferred plants for making Bonsai.
- Native ofc entral America and West Indies.
- A small, deciduous, umbrella shaped, spreading tree, 8-10 m high with drooping branches.
- Leaves bipinnate, up to 22 cm long and 12 cm broad with 13-17 pinnoe. each 5-8 cm long.
- Scented flowers appear in dense terminal panicles near the end of the branches.
- Flowers appear at intervals from April to July, after the tree is 6-8 year old.
- Corolla 5 mm long greenish yellow, filaments reddish.
- Pods 3-4 cm long, 1 cm broad, twisted spirally, smooth and pale to blackish brown in colour.
- This is used as a shade tree in small garden.
- - The tree grows well in coastal as well dry climate, up to 700 m elevation.
- The tree remains leafless during winter and spring and new leaves appear in March-April.