Pride of Barbados (Caesalpinia pulcherima cretica) Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 199.00
Current price Rs. 149.00
- Common name:
- Pride Of Barbodas
- Regional name:
- Marathi- Gulmohar, Hindi - Gulutora, Bengali - Krishna Chura, Gujarati - Sandhesharo, Kannada - Kenjige, Malayalam - Settimandaram, Sanskrit - Ratnagandhi, Tamil - Mayikonnai, Telugu - Pamiditangedu
- Shrubs, Trees, Medicinal Plants
- Leguminosae or Fabaceae or Pea family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Cream, Off white, Light Yellow
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- - Native to America and the West Indies.
- This variety is not commonly seen. It has cream colored flowers and does not grow as tall as the other caesalpinnea varieties.
- Evergreen shrub.
- Profuse and free flowering. Few shrubs put up such a vibrant display of color.
- Have plenty of color on them during monsoon - when most other plants are green and growing.
- Tall shrub up to 2-3 m. Can be pruned and kept to 1 to 1.5 mts.
- Recommended as a single specimen plant in small gardens or as a group in large gardens.
- Flowers on long slender stems.
- - Very quick growing.
- Grows best in full sunshine.
- Well drained and light soils are perfect.
- Should be heavily pruned in winter after flowering is finished.
- Application of manure and fertilizer at the beginning of summer and monsoon will make the plants lush and bloom even more.