Buy Orange Cestrum Plant - Brighten Up Your Garden with Vibrant Orange Blooms
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Orange Cestrum, Orange Jessamine, Orange-flowering Jessamine, Yellow Cestrum
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Orange Raat Rani, Hindi - Orange Raat-ki-rani, Bengali - Hasahenna, Telugu - Rerani
- Solanaceae or Potato family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Weeping
- Special Character:
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Old variety plants may be difficult to get
- - Native to North and South America.
- Orange Cestrum is an evergreen, half-climbing shrub reaching 10 ft tall.
- An erect or scrambling shrub, glabrous and pubescent when young.
- leaves simple, alternate, petioled,ovate-acute, more or less undulate, dark green. 7.6 - 10.2 cm long.
- flowers sessile on terminal or axillary panicle, orange yellow, a leafy bract at the axil of each peduncle.
- They are lancelike to ovate in shape, with entire margin. Stems and leaves bruise easily, emitting an unpleasant smell.
- Flowers attract butterflies. The flowers are followed by white berries.
- - Plants are very fast growing and hardy.
- Flowers practicully throughout the year exept during severe winter and rains.
- PLants require good drainage.
- Do well in pots as well.