Buy Rare & Exotic Chamaedorea & Neanthe Bella Palms Online
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Good Luck Palm, Parlor Palm, Neanthe Palm
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Chamadora Palm
- Palms and Cycads, Indoor Plants
- Palmae or Coconut family
- Semi shade, Shade growing, Low light tolerant
- Requires more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over thousands
- Chamaedorea elegans, also known as the neanthe bella palm or parlour palm, is a species of small palm tree native to the rainforests of Central and South America. It is a popular houseplant due to its low maintenance and ability to thrive in a variety of indoor conditions. It grows to a height of about 3-6 feet, with slender, graceful fronds that can grow up to 2-3 feet long. The leaves are green and glossy, and the plant produces small white flowers and purple fruit. Chamaedorea elegans is relatively easy to care for, and prefers indirect sunlight and well-draining soil. It should be watered regularly, but allowed to dry out slightly between waterings. It is also a good idea to fertilize the plant once a month during the growing season.
growing season with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted to half strength. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer label for the appropriate amount to use.
Temperature: The parlor palm prefers temperatures between 60-75°F. It can tolerate lower temperatures, but it may become sluggish in temperatures below 50°F.
Humidity: The parlor palm prefers a humid environment, so consider placing it on a humidity tray or using a humidifier.
Repotting: Repot the parlor palm every two to three years, or when it becomes pot-bound. Choose a pot that is only slightly larger than the current pot and use a well-draining potting mix.
Pruning: Trim off any dead or damaged fronds as needed. Avoid pruning healthy fronds, as this can cause the plant to become unbalanced.
By following these care guidelines, your Chamaedorea elegans should thrive and bring a touch of greenery to your home.
There are several benefits to having a Chamaedorea elegans (parlor palm) plant in your home:
Air purification: The parlor palm is known to remove toxins from the air, such as formaldehyde and xylene, which can be found in cleaning products and paints.
Stress relief: Studies have shown that indoor plants can have a calming and stress-reducing effect on people.
Improved indoor air quality: In addition to removing toxins, the parlor palm also releases oxygen and increases humidity, which can improve the overall air quality in your home.
Decorative: The parlor palm is a visually appealing plant that adds a touch of greenery to any space.
Low maintenance: The parlor palm is relatively easy to care for, making it a good choice for those who are new to growing indoor plants.
By incorporating a Chamaedorea elegans plant into your home, you can enjoy these benefits while also helping to create a healthier and more inviting living space.