Buy the Majestic Silver European Fan Palm - Chamaerops Humilis Cerifera - for Your Garden Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Silver European Fan Palm
- Regional name:
- Silver Palm
- Palms and Cycads, Trees, Shrubs
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- April, May, June, Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Yellow, Cream, Off white, Light Yellow
- Foliage color:
- Blue Grey or Silver
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Chamaerops humilis cerifera, also known as the blue Mediterranean fan palm or the blue dwarf fan palm, is a small palm tree native to the Mediterranean region. It is a slow-growing plant that can reach a height of up to 4 meters, with blue-gray leaves and small white flowers. The tree is drought-tolerant and can thrive in a variety of soil types. It is often used as an ornamental plant in gardens and landscapes and is also popular as a potted plant for indoor use. In warm climates, it can be grown outdoors year-round.
To care for a Chamaerops humilis cerifera tree, follow these tips:
Plant the tree in a location that gets plenty of sunlight, as it requires at least six hours of direct sunlight per day to thrive.
Water the tree regularly, but be careful not to over-water it. The soil should be allowed to dry out slightly between watering.
Feed the tree with a balanced fertiliser every month during the growing season (spring and summer).
Prune the tree as needed to remove dead or damaged leaves and to shape the plant.
Protect the tree from extreme temperatures, such as frost or extreme heat. In cold climates, it may be necessary to bring the tree indoors during the winter months.
If the tree is grown in a pot, make sure the pot has good drainage and repot the tree every few years as needed.
By following these care instructions, you can help your Chamaerops humilis cerifera tree thrive and enjoy it for many years.
There are several benefits to growing a Chamaerops humilis cerifera tree:
Ornamental value: The blue-gray leaves and small white flowers of the Chamaerops humilis cerifera make it an attractive plant that can add beauty to any garden or landscape.
Drought-tolerant: This tree is well-suited to dry climates and can tolerate long periods of drought.
Low maintenance: Chamaerops humilis cerifera is a low-maintenance plant that does not require a lot of care. It is easy to grow and can thrive with minimal attention.
Cold-hardy: This tree is capable of tolerating cold temperatures and can be grown in a variety of climates.
Indoor use: The Chamaerops humilis cerifera can also be grown as a potted plant indoors, making it a versatile choice for those who live in areas with cold winters.
Pollution tolerance: This tree has a high tolerance for pollution and can thrive in urban environments.
Overall, the Chamaerops humilis cerifera is a hardy and attractive plant that can be enjoyed in a variety of settings.