Experience the Unique Flavor of Mango Cheruku Rasam with Live Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Mango Cheruku Rasam
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Amba, Hindi - Aam
- Fruit Plants, Trees, Medicinal Plants
- Anacardiaceae or Mango or Cashew family
Mango Cheruku Rasam is a unique variety of mango tree that is popular for its delicious and tangy fruits. This variety is native to the Indian subcontinent and has garnered considerable attention for its flavor and potential health benefits.
- Climate: Mango Cheruku Rasam trees thrive in tropical and subtropical climates, with temperatures ranging from 24°C to 27°C.
- Soil: These trees prefer well-draining, fertile soil with a pH of 5.5-7.5.
- Spacing: Plant the saplings at least 8-10 meters apart to allow for ample growth.
- Planting Season: The ideal time to plant Mango Cheruku Rasam saplings is during the monsoon season or early spring.
- Watering: Mango Cheruku Rasam trees require regular watering, especially during the first 2-3 years. Once established, they can tolerate some level of drought.
- Pruning: Prune the tree to maintain a manageable size and to promote fruit production.
- Fertilization: Apply organic manure and balanced fertilizers to promote healthy growth and fruiting.
- Pest Control: Regularly inspect the tree for pests, such as mango hoppers, fruit flies, and mealybugs. Employ organic or chemical controls as needed.
- Disease Management: Monitor the tree for signs of diseases like anthracnose, powdery mildew, and gummosis. Treat with appropriate fungicides and maintain proper sanitation practices.
- Harvesting: Mango Cheruku Rasam fruits typically ripen during the summer months. Harvest the fruits when they develop a deep yellow-orange color and give off a sweet aroma.
- Culinary Uses: Mango Cheruku Rasam is popular for its tangy and sweet taste, making it perfect for use in salads, chutneys, juices, and pickles.
- Health Benefits: This fruit is a good source of vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and dietary fiber. It supports a healthy immune system and promotes good digestive health.
- Commercial Potential: Due to its unique flavor and potential health benefits, Mango Cheruku Rasam has significant commercial potential in both local and international markets.