Pure White Chrysanthemum Flower Plant - Add Elegance to Your Garden Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 350.00
Current price Rs. 299.00
- Common name:
- Chrysanthemum White
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Shewanti, Hindi - Guldaudi, Bengali - Chandramallika, Gujarati - Guldaudi, Kannada - Shavantiga, Malayalam - Sshevanti, Punjabi - Gendi, Tamil - Akkarakkaram, Telugu - Chamunti, Sanskrit - Sevanti
- Flowering Pot Plants, Medicinal Plants, Groundcovers
- Compositae or Sunflower family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, February, August, September, October, November, December
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Form:
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Good for Cut flowers
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - First and most important. Botanically chrysanthemum is now Dendranthema. Through the old name is widely used in common parlance.
- This variety reaches 30 to 40 cms high. Is day length neutral and pure white in color.
- The flowers are large and showy.
- Indians are quite familiar with chrysanthemums flowers and plants. It has been one of the traditional flowers used in everyday life.
- The plant is an erect growing herb.
- It is a perennial, aromatic plant.
- The leaves are sharply toothed and slightly hairy.
- The flowers are or assorted colors and borne on top of the foliage.
- Very popular as a bedding as well as a pot plants. It is an important flower crop for farmers.
- All old varieties are day length sensitive - i.e. they flower only when the day becomes short and the nights long. (that is in winter). The newer varieties like this one is day length neutral and flowers more than once a year. Given the right care it can flower 3 to 4 times a year. Each bloom lasting for 6 to 8 weeks.
- The medical uses or chrysanthemum are as below
- Used for hypertension.
- Used for abdominal pains.
- Used to expel gases, flatulence, and gripping pains from stomach and bowel.
- Parts used - the whole plant
- - You will most probably buy chrysanthemum plants is bud or bloom stage.
- They can be planted out in the garden or kept indoors for decoration use.
- Water them normally. Let them dry out between waterings. Never put water on the flowers. They will not last long.
- Once the bloom is over cut the flowering shoots to 5 cms above the ground level. In case the plant was kept indoors move it out to a sunny location.
- Around 4 to 6 weeks later new shoots or suckers will come out from the stem stub and the ground.
- Start fertilizing and taking good care of this plant.
- Watch out for pests mentioned below.
- Plants will grow and bloom again in 2 to 4 months.
- This can be repeated till the plants fill up the pot completely.
- After this happens - the suckers can be seperated out and planted in individual pots.
- Getting the chrysanthum plant to flowering back like what it was requires patiens and work. It is often more easier (and cheaper) to just buy a new one!