Buy Authentic Cinnamomum Zeylanicum and C. Verum - True Cinnamon Tree Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- True Cinnamon Tree
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Dalchini, Hindi - Shudh Dalchini, Kannada - Dalchini, Gujarati - Tej
- Spice plants & edible Herbs, Medicinal Plants, Shrubs, Trees
- Lauraceae or Laurel family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Stems or Timber
- Flowering season:
- January, February, November, December, Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Irregular, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Good for screening
- Attracts bees
- Insect or mosquito repellent
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Yes. You can grow this beautiful spice plants.
- Grows to a medium to tall sized tree about 6 to 8 meters tall.
- Leaves very aromatic, long, dark green.
- The leaves of Cinnamon have 3 to 5 veins. The leaves of Tamalpatti have ONLY 3 veined leaves. This is am easy distinguishing feature between the two different types.
- Flowers are small and in an inflorosence at the ends of branched, fruits are egg shaped.
- The leaves and bark are used for flavouring food.
- Useful for treatment of diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
- Oil is used for local application on certain rheumatic pains.
- Good as mouthwash.
- - Grows in dense canapy forests, not found in degraded conditions.
- Likes good soils with lots of organic matter and good drainage.
- Grows better if regular irrigation is provided