Buy the Stunning Green Coleus Sundark Chocolet Ornamental Plant for Sale Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 199.00
Current price Rs. 149.00
- Common name:
- Coleus Mix
- Regional name:
- Most Indian Languages - Coleus
- Groundcovers, Flowering Pot Plants
- Labiatae or Tulsi family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers in flushes throughout the year, Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- White, Purple
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Pink, Orange, Red, Purple, Yellow, Brown, Cream or off white, Bronze or coppery, White
- Plant Height or length:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded
- Special Character:
- Suitable for road median planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Everybody who knows plants knows a coleus.
- They are the easy and dependable ones.
- As all things progress - the good old dependable coleus too has progressed.
- It has become more compact, lesser flowering, with more branching and of course more colorful.
- The leaves are very colorful. Both in shade as well as the sun.
- Plants come in various sizes.
- The new dwarf types are recommended as these are easier to grow, manage and very colorful.
- - Plants are very hardy.
- Normal potting compost.
- It is important that the flowers are pinched as soon as they are seen.
- Keep fertilizing them with good organic manures.
- In case plants get too lanky they can be pinched back to near ground level.