Experience the Beauty of Combreatum Erythrophyllum | Orange Flower Vine Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Orange Flower Vine, Fur Ball Vine
- Climbers, Creepers & Vines, Shrubs, Flowering Pot Plants
- Combretaceae or Terminalia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Climbing or growing on support
- Special Character:
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Good for screening
- Can grow on trellis or chain link fencing
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- A very unusual shrub like climber. Looks spectacular when in bloom.
Plants require support and further require help (tying) to stay to the support. Once this is done the plant grows without any complaints.
- Plant in large pots or the ground.
Plants will flower the maximum when kept out in full sunlight.
Keep the soil adequatrely moist (but not soggy).
Prune once a year just before the rains for keeping plants in shape.
Do not give too much nitrogen as the plants may not flower much.