Stunning Red Plants Collection | Cordyline Australis Rubra, Dracaena Indivisa, Cabbage Tree, Grass Palm and Dracaena Red
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Cabbage Tree, Grass Palm, Dracaena Red
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs, Trees
- Liliaceae or Lily family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers once in many years
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Red, Brown
- Plant Height or length:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Good for screening
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Grows best in cooler regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - A palm like tree that requires relatively cool and dry climate to grow well.
- Grows up to 3 m high. Stem is crowned in a dense cluster of flat and narrow, arching, deep red leaves. flowers are fragrant, white.
- Looks good when a group is planted together
- - We have found these Cordylines tricky to grow.
- They are tough especially in hot and humid areas.
- PLants require protection from rain.
- The potting mix has to be very well drained.
- Best kept in pots (for better control of above parameters)
- Do not fertilize the plants much. They are slow growers.
- Colors glow when plants are grown in bright light.