Bring a Pop of Color to Your Garden with the Stunning Cordyline My Darling Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Cordyline My Darling
- Regional name:
- Marathi Dracena My Darling
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs
- Liliaceae or Lily family
- Botanical Name: Cordyline fruticosa 'Rumba'
- Common Name: Cordyline Rumba
- Family: Asparagaceae
- Origin: Southeast Asia and Pacific Islands
- Plant Type: Evergreen shrub or small tree
- Zones: USDA 9-11
- Location: Choose a location with partial to full sun exposure, with well-draining soil.
- Spacing: Plant Cordyline Rumba at least 3-4 feet apart to allow for sufficient growth.
- Soil: Prefers slightly acidic to neutral soil (pH 6.0-7.0) with good drainage.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist, but not soggy.
- Fertilization: Apply a slow-release fertilizer in spring and summer, following package instructions.
- Temperature: Thrives in temperatures between 65°F-85°F (18°C-29°C).
- Humidity: Cordyline Rumba prefers high humidity; mist regularly if indoor humidity is low.
- Pruning: Prune the plant to remove any dead or damaged leaves and maintain its shape.
- Pests and Diseases: Watch for spider mites, mealybugs, and aphids. Treat with insecticidal soap or neem oil as needed.
- Overwintering: In colder climates, bring potted plants indoors before the first frost.
- Repotting: Repot every 2-3 years, using fresh potting mix and a slightly larger pot.
- Ornamental Value: Attractive foliage adds a tropical touch to gardens and indoor spaces.
- Air Purification: Helps remove indoor air pollutants, improving air quality.
- Low Maintenance: Requires minimal care, making it suitable for busy plant owners.
- Container Plant: Adaptable to container growth, making it suitable for patios and balconies.