Buy the Stunning Cordyline Red Ruby - Add a Pop of Red to Your Garden Today!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Round Red Leaved Dracaena, Red Ruby
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs
- Liliaceae or Lily family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Red, Green
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Cut foliage
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - A compact dark red leaved cordyline.
- The broad overlapping leaves give it a very full appearance.
- Does well in semi shade as well as in sunny areas that do not get bright afternoon sunlight.
- Plants grow to around 100 cms tall & 60 cms wide.
- Plants do not branch out much. Branching has to be forced by pinching tip.
- Looks good when a group is planted together
- - Cordylines require bright light. They like high humidity.
- They can grow in full sunlight in high humidity areas.
- For hot and dry places they are best grown in semi shade or shade.
- Plants require well drained potting mix that has good amount of organic matter.
- Plants grow well in pots as well as the ground.
- Irrigate regularly and do not keep the soil soggy.
- In case plants get lanky - they can be cut to 3 to 4 inches above the ground level. This should preferably be done in the monsoon. After cutting stop fertilizer application and reduce watering. Resume once plants have sprouted and are sufficiently big.