Get Your Hands on the Sacred & Nutritious | Crataeva religiosa, C. nurvala, Bengal Quince, Caper Tree & Sacred Garlic Pear Plants
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Bengal Quince, Caper Tree, Sacred Garlic Pear
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Vayavarna, Varun, Hindi - Barna, Bengali - Barun, Tamil - Maralingam
- Trees, Shrubs
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- January, February, March, April, November, December
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- White, Cream, Off white, Light Yellow
- Foliage color:
- Special Character:
- Indigenous (native to India)
- Fragrant flowers or leaves
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Rare Plant or difficult to get plant
- Good for screening
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Animals will not eat
- Poisonous if eaten
- - Nation - Asia to N Australia.
- Height up to 5 m.
- Briefly deciduous, small flowering tree.
- 3 foliate rich green, white below, leaflets lanceolate to 7 cm.
- Flower showy, white, foding to golden yellow to 5 cm, stamens long, purple.
- Slow growing,small tree with a much branched crow of glossy foliage.
- The wood is smooth and also grained. It works easily and is used in local villages for drums and artifacls.
- - Grow well full sun or bright shade.
- Well drained soil.
- Slow growing plant.
- The tree becomes leafless during winter.
- New leaves appear in February and flowering takes place during April.
- Sometimes it flowers in November-December.
- The trees grows better in dry climate.
- This neat and handsome tree is suitable for planting in medium and large gardens as well as in parks.
- It can also be used as an avenue tree along medium roads.