variegatum/Croton Zanzibar/Croton Multicolor Foliage Live Healthy Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
Original price Rs. 450.00
Current price Rs. 399.00
- Common name:
- Croton Fire Wire
- Shrubs, Indoor Plants
- Euphorbiaceae or Poinsettia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Brown, Red, Orange, Bronze or coppery
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded
- Special Character:
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Suitable for road median planting
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - This is an interesting and colorful croton variety.
- The leaves are log wirey and colorful.
- Crotons are the kings of colorful foliage in the tropical world.
- They are so colorful - that their not having showy flowers is not even noticed!
- Potted plants are very popularly used for keeping indoors. They are not permanant indoor plants. They are used more for spot decoration or temporary use.
-A Polynesian variety of drooping habit, with very long, narrow-linear recurving leaves to 45 cm or more long, deep green with yellow ribs when young, changing to olive with age, the yellow becomes crimson in sunlight.
- - Crotons can be grown in pots or the ground.
- Sandy well drained mix is essential.
- Potting mixture should not contain too much nitrogen.
- Composition of soil, nutrition and moisture in the growing media also have effect on growth and foliage color.
- They prefer warm and humid climate.
- In mild climate they can tolerate sun for a longer period.
- Moderate temperatures and bright light and high humidity are good environmental conditions for growing crotons.
- They grow happily in ground.
- Light porous soil - rich in organic matter is recommended.
- Water regularly - but not too much.