Stunning White Cuphea Hyssopifolia Hybrid Plant - Available Now!
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Cuphea White
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Pandhara Cuphea
- Groundcovers, Shrubs
- Lythraceae or Mehendi family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Form:
- Spherical or rounded, Spreading
- Special Character:
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Suitable for road median planting
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - One of the hardiest and most versatile of low growing flowering plants.
- This variety has bright golden yellow leaves and pale pink to lilac flowers.
- What would have landscapisis done without them?
- The plants grow to a height of around 50 to 60 cms.
- They can be trimmed and kept short.
- It is difficult to find a Cuphea plant without flowers!
- - Cuphea plants are easy to grow.
- Prepare the soil well as plants will then stay healthy for many years.
- They can be used in pots, as borders or as ground covers.
- They have to be planted at 20 cms to 25 cms distance for effective coverage.
- They require regular irrigation.
- Trimming can be done after the flower flush is over.
- Plants are cold tolerant and do not lose shine or color in winter.
- They can also be made into beautiful woven or sculptured plants - as photos indicate.