Buy Dwarf Davallia - The Mini Plant Perfect for Small Spaces
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Dwarf Davallia, Davallia Mini
- Ferns, Indoor Plants, Groundcovers
- Polypodiaceae or Fern family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Non Flowering
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Spread or Width:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Form:
- Low spreading
- Special Character:
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- - An extremely pretty fern by any standards. A well grown plant is compact and bushy.
- Epiphytic fern with creeping rhizomes, wiry fronds 3-4 pinnatifid into well spaced segments, with the ultimate leaflets deeply toothed, not deciduous.
- - Does not tolerate very low light. Nor does it like very bright sunlight.
- should be kept steadily moist and warm.
- Can take full sun in high humidity coastal areas.
- Requires regular moisture.
- Grow in compost consisting of two parts each of loam and leaf mould and 1 part rotten farmyard manure.
- Like all tropical ferns this one too requires high humidity and warm temperatures. The potting media should contain high organic matter content and be well drained yet stay moist. This can be achieved by using moss and leaf mould in the potting mix.