Buy Dizygotheca Elegantissima Castor Tree - Add Elegance to Your Home with a Touch of Nature
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order, Maximum Convenience: Get Plants Shipped to Your Doorstep with Kadiam Nursery
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Dizygotheca Elegantissima Castor
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Aralia Mini
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs
- Araceae or Alocasia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing, Low light tolerant
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Purple, Green
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- Less than 50 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - A compact, branched plant.
- Leaves are short. They are 3 to 4 inches.
- Large specimens are used as indoor plants.
- A slender, evergreen foliage shrub.
- Leaves palmately compound with 7-10 narrow leaflets glossy bronze-green, margin toothed.
- Erect growing, sparsely branched - especially in low light conditions.
- - A good compost is loam, peat or leaf mould in equal proprotion which should remain moist.
- Tolerates low light well. Can grow much better in bright light.
- As plants do not branch in shade planting several plants together will result in a fuller specimen.
- If the plant gets too lanky - shift it ourside. It can be cut low in spring or summer.