Compact Green Dracaena Compacta - Dwarf Bouquet Plant for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Dracaena Compacta - Green, Dwarf Bouquet
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Dracena Compact
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs
- Liliaceae or Lily family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Attracts butterflies
- Animals will not eat
- Good on seaside
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Dracaenas are tropical plants from Asia and Africa.
- A number of species are grown commercially because they are excellent interior plants.
- This variety has compact growth, densely packed leaves, forming a rosette.
- Leaves are deep green and 10 to 12 cms long.
- Dracenas are formal plants with symmetrical arrangement of leaves.
- They are evergreen plants.
- Can grow to maximum height of one to two meters. But are rarely seen so high.
- They have thick and erect stem. These are often branched when plants are grown in the ground.
- Leaves are without a leaf stalk and leathery.
- Plants are favourites for landscape and interior use as they perform well.
- - Plants can take full sunlight in high humidity coastal areas.
- There are leaf shedding problems particularly at low temperature and dense shade.
- The growing medium should be light, rich in organic matter and well drained.
- Does not require too much water - but regular water keeps the leaf crown full and healthy.