Stunning Dracaena Fragrans (Green) Corn Plant for Sale - Sprouting Cane Perfect for Your Home or Office
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Dracaena Fragrans (green), Corn Plant, Sprouting Cane
- Regional name:
- Marathi - Dracena
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs, Trees
- Liliaceae or Lily family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing, Low light tolerant
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Green, Cream or off white
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Form:
- Special Character:
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Attracts birds
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts bees
- Animals will not eat
- Suitable for road median planting
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Good on seaside
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- NASA plant for Indoor pollution control
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - Grows up to 6 to 8 meters tall. Branched or unbranched.
- Grown commercially because they are excellent interior plants.
- Leaves are large, 50 - 60 cm long, 5 - 7 cm wide, oblong, and curved.
- Flowers yellowish in clusters on long panicles.
- This is one the most widely used foliage plant in large lobbies and offices.
- They have thick and erect stem. These are often branched when plants are grown in the ground.
- They are grown for harvesting their trunks. These truns are cut, the end dipped in wax and exported.
- The bottom wax is scrubbed off and plants stubs put in water. These sprout and stay well indoors.
- - Common and hardy species.
- Prefer warm condition and plenty of light but exposure to direct sun is not necessary.
- Plants can tahe full sunlight in high humidity coastal areas.
- The growing medium should be light, rich in organic matter and well drained.
- Does not require too much water - but regular water keeps the leaf crown full and healthy.