Bring Home the Beauty of the Painted Dragon Lily with Dracaena Fragrans Victoriae Plant
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Painted Dragon Lily, Dracaena Victoria
- Indoor Plants, Shrubs
- Liliaceae or Lily family
Dracaena Victoria, also known as the Victoria Dragon Tree, is a popular houseplant native to Africa. It is part of the Asparagaceae family and is known for its striking appearance with long, slender leaves and woody stems. The plant is low-maintenance, making it an ideal choice for indoor gardening.
- Pot selection: Choose a well-draining pot with drainage holes to prevent waterlogging.
- Soil: Use a well-draining, slightly acidic soil mix (pH 6.0-6.5) containing peat moss, perlite, and coarse sand.
- Planting: Place the plant in the center of the pot, covering its roots with soil. Press the soil down lightly to secure the plant.
- Light: Provide bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight, as it can cause leaf scorch.
- Temperature: Maintain a temperature between 65-80°F (18-27°C). Avoid temperatures below 50°F (10°C).
- Humidity: Maintain moderate humidity (40-60%). Use a humidifier or place the pot on a tray filled with pebbles and water.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the top 1-2 inches of soil are dry. Avoid over-watering, as it can cause root rot.
- Fertilizing: Fertilize every 4-6 weeks during the growing season with a balanced, liquid fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Pruning: Prune to maintain shape and remove dead or yellowing leaves.
- Repotting: Repot every 2-3 years, or when roots become pot-bound, in a slightly larger pot.
- Air-purifying: Dracaena Victoria helps remove toxins such as benzene, formaldehyde, and xylene from the air.
- Low-maintenance: Its minimal care requirements make it suitable for beginners and busy individuals.
- Aesthetic appeal: The plant's unique appearance adds a touch of elegance and beauty to any space.
- Pet-safe: Dracaena Victoria is non-toxic to cats and dogs, making it a pet-friendly option.