Stunning Blush Pink Euphorbia Thai Hybrid 'Kiss Me Quick' for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Crown Of Thorns New Hybrids
- Cacti & Succulents, Shrubs, Flowering Pot Plants
Family: Euphorbiaceae or Poinsettia family
- Sun growing, Semi shade
- Normal, Can tolerate less
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
- Flower or Inflorescence color:
- Various colored flowers available viz., Orange, Red, Light Pink, Yellow, White, Pink, Dark Pink, Cream, Off white, Light Yellow, Salmon
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 1 to 2 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 50 cms to 100 cms
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Auspicious or Feng Shui plant
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Animals will not eat
- Thorny or Spiny
- Poisonous if eaten
- Suitable for road median planting
- Good on seaside
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- - This page is dedicated to no particular variety. Varieties are seperately mentioned later. There are hubdreds of these and we have described just a few.
- This is the Thai good luck plant.
- One of the hardiest plants for landscape. Has flowers almost throughout the year.
- It is amazing how this ordinary plant has changed over the years with breeding work.
- Plants have lush green leaves.
- The flower color we see are not the petals - they are sepals (like in ixoras, poinsettias or bougainvilleas). This is what makes the flowers long lasting.
- - Full to diffused sunlight best. Minimum 3 to 4 hours of direct sunlight will be adequate.
- Grow the plants in a very well drained potting mix. It should be open and contain good amounts of sand and organic matter.
- Water plants only when the potting mix becomes dry.
- Plants do not branch very well - especially in low light so do not cut off the tips to reduce height. In case there is a side shoot already growing - you can then cut off the main shoot above it.
- A balanced liquid fertilizer with occasional application (1/2 tea spoon every month) of Bone meal is good for the plant.
- Planting in pots is recommended. However they can also be planted in raised beds. (to ensure good drainage).