Exotic Ficus Benjamina Monique & Wavy Margin Plants for Sale
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Ficus Wavy Margin Yellow Leaves
- Shrubs, Trees, Indoor Plants
- Moraceae or Fig family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Variegated, Yellow, Green
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for Topiary
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Good for Edges ie very small hedge or border
- Attracts birds
- Animals will not eat
- Recommended for creating shade
- Quick growing trees
- Evergreen trees
- Suitable for road median planting
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Over hundreds
- Ficus benjamina, also known as the Weeping Fig or Benjamin Fig, is a popular ornamental plant that is native to Australia and Southeast Asia. It is often grown as a houseplant in temperate regions and is known for its glossy, green leaves and graceful, drooping branches. The Monique variety of Ficus benjamina is a cultivar with variegated leaves, meaning that the leaves have white or yellow coloring in addition to the green. This plant can be grown in a variety of soil types and prefers bright, indirect light. It should be watered regularly, but the soil should be allowed to dry out slightly between waterings. Ficus benjamina can be prone to leaf drop if it is not given the proper care, so it is important to provide it with the right amount of light, water, and nutrients.
Here are some tips for caring for a Ficus benjamina Monique plant:
Light: Ficus benjamina plants prefer bright, indirect light, but can tolerate low light conditions. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, as this can cause the leaves to yellow or brown.
Water: Water your Ficus benjamina Monique plant regularly, but allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings. Overwatering can lead to root rot, while underwatering can cause the leaves to wilt and fall off.
Temperature: Ficus benjamina plants prefer to be grown in temperatures between 60-75°F (15-24°C). Avoid placing them in drafty areas or exposing them to sudden temperature changes.
Soil: Ficus benjamina plants can be grown in a variety of soil types, but prefer a well-draining soil mix. You can use a commercial potting mix or make your own by mixing equal parts peat moss, perlite, and vermiculite.
Fertilizer: Ficus benjamina plants benefit from fertilization during the growing season. Use a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer every two to four weeks, following the instructions on the label.
Pruning: Ficus benjamina plants can be pruned to control their shape and size. Use clean, sharp scissors or pruning shears to remove any dead or damaged branches, and trim the plant to your desired shape.
By following these care guidelines, you can help your Ficus benjamina Monique plant thrive.