Get Your Hands on the Exotic Ficus Triangularis - The Sweetheart Tree for Your Home Garden
( Plant Orders )
- Discover High-Quality Plants from Around the India with Kadiam Nursery
- Kadiam Nursery: Your Premier Destination for Wholesale Plant Orders
- Minimum Order of 50 Plants Required for Each Plant Variety
- Vehicle Arrangement for Plant Transport: No Courier Service Available
- Global Shipping Made Easy with Kadiam Nursery: Order Your Favorite Plants Today
Please Note: Plant Variations May Occur Due to Natural Factors - Trust Kadiam Nursery for Reliable Quality.
- Common name:
- Sweetheart Tree, Triangular Leaved Fig
- Shrubs, Trees
- Moraceae or Fig family
- Sun growing, Semi shade, Shade growing
- Normal, Can tolerate less, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown for:
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage color:
- Plant Height or length:
- 4 to 6 meters
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters
- Plant Form:
- Irregular, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for Cut foliage
- Good for Topiary
- Good for screening
- Good for Hedges and Borders
- Suitable for road median planting
- Hanging or weeping growth habit
- Good on seaside
- Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Less than a hundred
- Ficus triangularis, also known as the Triangle Ficus or Triangle Fig, is a species of fig plant that is native to Southeast Asia. It is an evergreen shrub or small tree that grows to a height of 6-10 feet. The leaves of the Triangle Ficus are large, glossy, and triangular in shape, hence the common name. The plant produces small, yellowish-green flowers that are followed by small, edible fruit. Ficus triangularis is often grown as a houseplant and is known for its ability to tolerate low light conditions. It is also relatively easy to care for, making it a popular choice for beginner plant owners. To care for your Triangle Ficus, be sure to keep the soil evenly moist and provide the plant with indirect light. It is also important to fertilize the plant regularly to ensure healthy growth.
To care for your Ficus triangularis, follow these tips:
Light: The Triangle Ficus can tolerate low light conditions, but it grows best in bright, indirect light. Avoid placing the plant in direct sunlight, as this can cause the leaves to yellow and wilt.
Water: Water your Triangle Ficus regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist but not waterlogged. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering again.
Fertilizer: Feed your Triangle Ficus every two to four weeks during the growing season (spring and summer) using a balanced houseplant fertilizer. Follow the instructions on the package for the correct amount to use.
Temperature: The Triangle Ficus prefers a temperature range of 60-75°F. Avoid placing the plant in a location that is too cold or too hot.
Soil: Use a well-draining potting soil mix for your Triangle Ficus.
Repotting: Repot your Triangle Ficus every two to three years, or when the plant becomes rootbound in its current pot. Choose a pot that is slightly larger than the previous one and has drainage holes to allow excess water to drain out.
By following these care instructions, your Ficus triangularis should thrive and provide you with many years of enjoyment.
There are several potential benefits to keeping a Ficus triangularis plant in your home or office:
Air purification: Like many other types of indoor plants, the Triangle Ficus is thought to help purify the air by removing harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene from the atmosphere.
Stress relief: Having plants in your environment has been shown to have a calming effect and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
Improved air quality: The Triangle Ficus can help increase the humidity in your home or office, which can be beneficial for people who suffer from dry skin or respiratory issues.
Decorative: In addition to their practical benefits, Ficus triangularis plants are attractive and can add visual interest to any space.
Easy to care for: The Triangle Ficus is relatively easy to care for and can thrive in a range of lighting conditions, making it a good choice for beginner plant owners.
Overall, keeping a Ficus triangularis plant in your home or office can contribute to a healthier and more pleasant environment.